Kara Pratt Myotherapy offers experienced, professional Myotherapy services.
Fully qualified Myotherapist Kara Pratt has been in the industry for 10 years working alongside some of Australia’s most elite athletes. Kara has built strong relationships working with Melbourne Storm (NRL), Melbourne F.C. (AFL), Australian Wallabies and the V.I.S. Swimming Division. Not only looking after professional athletes, she also manages individuals from all walks of life with all types of conditions. She has a strong passion for prevention, treatment and maintenance of soft tissue injuries, decreasing pain and increasing range of motion.
Kara is a fully qualified Myotherapist graduating from RMIT in 2005. She has worked with the Hawthorn Football Club (AFL) in 2005 and 2006 before traveling overseas for a couple of years. While away she had the opportunity to support the Australian International Rules Team during their tour of Ireland in 2006. Since returning to Australia in 2008 she has continued to develop her passion in sports injury prevention, treatment and maintenance.
Over the last seven years she has built strong relationships working for the Melbourne Storm (NRL) and Melbourne Football Club (AFL) as well as in private practice and she continues to provide these teams as well as her clients with high quality care.
In private practice Kara manages individuals from all walks of life and all types of conditions, from sporting injuries to everyday problems. She enjoys helping people get their muscle structure back to the best it can be.
- 2008- Present: Melbourne Storm Rugby League
- 2008- Present: Melbourne AFL Football Club
- 2012 – Present: Australian Wallabies (Melbourne Tours)
- 2013 – Present: VIS Swimming
- 2011: Head Myotherapist Melbourne Rebels Rugby Union.
- 2009: ANZAC Test Australia v New Zealand
- 2009: Melbourne Storm Premiership Season NRL & NYC
- 2009: Queensland State of Origin Rugby League Team
- 2008: Rugby League World Cup Australia v England
Qualifications & Memberships:
- Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy RMIT
- Board Member – Secretary & member of Institute of Registered Myotherapists of Australia (IRMA)
Some of our clients